Wednesday 11 January 2012

          UCHE JOMBO ON VACATION
                
Vacation they say its leisure time away from work to rest and in the laymans term we call it Holiday.This wasn’t far fetched for Uche Jombo as she  had a feel of this word vacation where she spent hers in some parts of America.Well I might not really know how often she goes on vacations cos I call her workerholic  just like me lol as she still had meetings here and there even though she left Nigeria in the spirit of holiday but I am sure she had a nice time. I will probably find out from her when next she is taking another vacation so i could probably enter her hand luggage which is MISSION IMPOSSIBLE but what can i say IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING LOLI thought to share some of the vacation pics with you guys and more updates coming soon!!! soon!!!  So if you want to find out what Uche Jombo is upto, this is where you ought to be cos no other media gives it to you true and undiluted like i do here.This is the only true spot for TRUE FANS OF UCHE JOMBO. 




1 comment:

  1. Pls what city is this beach at? I love this blog

    ReplyDelete